Looking back at my year of 2015, I did do quite a bit of travelling. Enough to have earned my SAS Silver membership this year and the next, and to be able to book myself a reward trip to Chicago next week. Here are some of my trips in 2015!
All photos are from my Instagram.
1. Winter wonderland in Dalarna, Sweden
2. One of my many trips to my alma mater, St Andrews, UK
3. Revisiting the US after over 20 years and hanging out with family in San Francisco
My March madness has finally ended – on the other side of the world, on the last day of my first international conference ever. This is probably the most eventful month I've had in a long time: medschool, conferences, my publication, making life-changing decisions (let's leave it at that), and I even have a boyfriend now (who btw is the most amazing guy ever). Goodbye lack of sleep and endless stress, time to relax, coz now I'm on vacation! 😀 #goldengatebridge #SF #marchmadness #mistakenforacelebrity #notanaprilfools
4. Practicing my French clinical skills in Geneva, Switzerland for a month
5. Celebrating my birthday in Hong Kong
6. Trying out the music scene in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7. Enjoying the good life in the Philippines
8. Blending in with the locals in Seoul, South Korea
9. Feeding pigeons in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
10. Chilling by the beach in Budva, Montenegro
11. Advocating that Peace is Always Possible with Sant Egidio in Tirana, Albania
12. Enjoying the sights in Milan, Italy
13. Ending the year with the Pope at the Vatican
I don’t think I’ve ever traveled this much in a year, but I sure did enjoy it. 2015 will be a tough year to beat when it comes to traveling, but who knows what 2016 will bring. Let’s start with my first trip of the year, Chicago in less than a week here I come!